Half term seems so long ago, especially after our busy week this week but during half term we were stranded at home due to a poorly car and nonexistent public transport. So we found some activities for the little two to do as well as walks in the surrounding area. One activity that we tried and loved was the Skwooshi Mixer Set.
My children have always loved play dough, I used to make my own but found over time it went funny or would dry out too quickly. So when we were offered the chance to try out a product that is similar yet completely different we jumped at the chance.
So here are the background details of the Skwooshi Mixer Set:
Skwooshi is a compound unlike anything else, it is mouldable one minute and flows the next! It never dries out and never makes a mess. With this tool set you can experiment with colour combinations and take the Skwooshi art to the next level! It stays crushable, Skwooshable and start all over again!
- Includes: 2 x 2 oz Skwooshi compound in assorted colours, 1 colour mixing tool, 1 cross sell brochure, 3 shaped cutters
- Makes incredible detailed sculpts
- Gluten and wheat free
- Suitable for ages 3 years and over
- Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts. Choking hazard
- Caution: Adults please note, remove all packaging before giving this toy to a child
- Please retain the packaging references as it contains important information
- Does not contain wheat
- Model results vary depending on child’s age and level of skill
- Product and colour may vary. 90 day limited warranty
- Conforms to safety standards ASTM F963-11/ASTM D-4236/EN71/CHPA/ASTM D-4236 regulatory requirement
- Skwooshi is covered Worldwide by patents #7,862,894, #291762, #512931, #101563292, #2007285100
So how did my children find the Skwooshi Mixer?
They were amazed at the texture of the compound, loved stretching and molding them separately and together. They have come back to this product time and time again and I will be buying more colours to add to the original ones. You get yellow and blue plus the mixer in the pack we where sent which is a great starter but you really do need more colours to use this to its full.
4/5 Great product, kids really enjoyed playing with it but with only 2 colours you can’t really see its full potential.
The Skwooshi Mixer Set is available in the art supplies of the Hobbycraft Store.
We received the Skwooshi Mixer Set to review. This was the only compensation received and all opinions are mine and my children’s.