Lavender is such a relaxing scent so why not indulge your senses whilst removing all the dead skin that the winter month’s bring with this wonderful and easy Lavender Salt Scrub.
Please test any homemade beauty products on a small area of skin first. DO NOT USE THIS IF YOU HAVE A NUT ALLERGY.
- 2 tbsp sea salt
- 1 tsp dried lavender flowers
- 2 tbsp almond oil
- 2 drops lavender essential oil
What to do
- Depending on how fine you want the scrub to be, use a pestle and mortar to grind the sea salt down.
- Grind the lavender flowers down to a rough powder in the pestle and mortar.
- Now mix all the ingredients in a bowl and use immediately.