Having my feet enclosed for the winter months tends to make them sweat and become ever so slightly fragrant (!) so I have looked for a natural way to combat this problem. This wonderful Blackcurrant and Sage Foot Powder is easy to make and really works.
- 1 tbsp dried sage
- 2 tbsp dried blackcurrant leaves (local health store)
- 10g kaolin powder (local health store)
- 5 drops lemon essential oil
What to do
- Grind down all the dried herbs with a pestle and mortar, till it becomes a fine powder.
- Add in the kaolin powder and mix thoroughly. Now add the lemon essential oil and mix again. Allow the powder to dry.
- Store the powder in an old body powder dispenser or if you do not have one, a pepper shaker. Ensure the containers are clean and dry prior to use.
- Use within 2 months.